– kids wall ones down at 10am and monitor throughout the day. Pack Away Ropes Neatly.
Retract/packup around 4-5pm each day, move the barricades back into position
– Main wall keep retracted throughout the day.
Lead Coures Update 6.1.22
Learn to Lead Climb UPDATE, MEMBERS AND REGULARS ONLY.
Courses will start on the 2nd Monday of each month for 3 weeks between 6-9pm. Minimum of 4 to start.
Learn the basics of lead climbing. The course is suitable for people with top rope experience who are looking to progress their climbing experience. This course goes through rope management, clipping techniques, and key safety requirements for indoor leading.
Expectations of staff 11.1.22
– Continuously monitor for safety, raise any issues and conerns with Management, send pics of the issue
– Be prepared for classes read through the weekly teachings and learnings
– Ensure the gym is clean and tidy by the end of each day (includes mopping the gym, weights are put back, bathrooms and front desk)
– Staff are on time and are ready to work when their shift starts
– Promote the gym and classes. The key to promotion is to listen to the customer and provide a solution. Want to get fit, here is how CRANK can provide that solution. There is more about this on the staff shirts cupboard. Youth program information is on the website. Adult classes are on the blackboard behind the front desk. The majority of information is on the website. Suspendsions, cancellations, programs, parties are on the website. Memberships are dones at the front desk or log them onto the laptop to complete.
– Be polite, encourage customers but do not beta spray
– Work when you are at work
– Be self-motived and self-disciplined to complete the above tasks
– Dress clean and tidy, black shorts / tights and a clean CRANK work shirt . You work in a gym environment
– You engage and grow the customer base
– You use your time productively
– You know how to search the website for information about youth programs, lead courses, gift cards etc. As most of the information people need is on the website
– You can see what needs to be done and you do it
– Ask what can be done
– You collect and send Management content for instagram and Facebook, complete the paperwork, inform of any low stock levels of gym supplies and gear
Rock Gym Pro - Please close each night
Please close Rock gym Pro on the three main computers each night.
The server computer is the member checkin computer and the password is 4111.
Keeping Safe COVID Safe
Cleanliness is key, keep the work space disintected
Where possible dont touch customers, ask the parents to put on the harnesses
Customer need to be using liquid chalk more than ever before. It contains a sanitiser, the more it is use the safe the gym is
Gift cards are purchased online. You can direct the customer to the laptop, open the webpage to gift cards and they can enter. In the top drawer of the office are the gift card that can be used to make it look nice, plus an envelope.
Once they do the online booking, tell them that a bar code will be sent to the email stated and they can use the gift card to make it look nice.