Drop in and say Hi
Crank Indoor Climbing is located on Kessels Road MacGregor, a 2 minute drive from Garden City. For those walking, it is a 10 minute stroll from Garden City and 5 minutes from Griffith University. We have great amounts of Free Parking available.
Common questions answered:
- No bookings are required (except large groups 10+ and birthday parties)
- Anyone can climb (we recommend 4 years and over)
- Anyone who enters must complete a waiver / registration
- We have 8 auto belays (most of these are on the fun walls designed for younger people. Weight limit on the automatic belays is 110 kg)
- For adults we also offer yoga, Ninja Warrior training and rock climbing training.
- If you need a belay buddy, please let staff know on arrival
- For youth we run programs in Ninja Warrior, Rock Climbing and Parkour
- If you need to be 14 and over to hold the rope, if you are under 14 you will need a belay buddy (someone to hold the rope while you climb)
- The way it works is that the centre has a few sections, Rock Climbing, bouldering, Parkour, Ninja Warrior and a fitness gym. To use the rock climbing you need someone to hold the rope while you climb. For adults, we can help find you a belay buddy.
Need a bus? Find us using Translink’s journey planner, or you can check timetable information for your local lines here.