- COVID-19 Update
- Climb, Parkour & Ninja
- Gift Cards
- Youth Programs & Schools
- Group Bookings
- Pricing | Memberships
- About Us
A draft has been released that plans to enable gyms to open with a restricted capacity of 20 people. Details of other restrictions and measures have not yet been released.
We want to talk you all for being such a wonderful community. In the recent announcement from Scott Morrison we have to close our doors on Monday 23rd. All members will be suspended without fees, we are making those arrangements now.
Everything, including memberships are on freeze until we receive guidance from the PM.
We want to thank everyone for their support and cannot wait to get back to training again.
– WE ARE OPEN.
– 30% off gear for full fee members.
– Online classes are now sent to members.e climbs for your enjoyment.
– New birthday party bookings are limited to 6.
– WE ARE OPEN. Maintaining an appropriate level of fitness is important.
– We continue to route set and provide more climbs for your enjoyment.
– We will continue to deliver youth classes with a requirement that youth, wash hands before and after class, as well as keeping 1.5m distance from each other. We are monitoring and this is subject to change.
– We will cap the number of people to 100 in the centre at any time. Which equates to more than 17 sqm per participant personal space.
– Everyone is expected to bring a towel, this will assist you in not touching your face.
– If you are unwell or have been in contact with someone unwell, please keep away from the centre.
– The centre is large, follow the 1.5m rule and personal space should not be an issue.
In the interest of community health and continue climbing enjoyment, we are implementing strategies to exceed the current guidelines around hygiene management. It is important that as a community we work together.
Our approach has three elements:
We are thankful that CRANK is such a large facility and with our great community, we can get through this with the best possible risk mitigation procedures.
We ask that you:
We are truly lucky to have such a caring climbing community.
Located on Kessels Road behind Nick Scali.
The driveway to the left of AMF Bowling.