- Bookings and Walk-in Prices
- Youth Programs & Schools
- About us
- Gift Cards
Here are CRANK Indoor Climbing we offer services in School Holiday Child Care services.
What we offer:
– We can cater for large groups in which we move around each section. The sections include Parkour, Rock Climbing and Ninja Warrior.
What times do we offer:
– Between 10am to 12pm. This will allow us to keep the centre closed to the general public and allow free play to the youth without any general public in the area. The centre is a massive space with lots of space for kids to play.
What do we do:
– We play fun interactive games in usually 15-20 min blocks in each area. The youth move around each section experiencing all areas of the gym. For example, in Parkour we play games such as obstacle course, follow the leader and tag. In Ninja Warrior we move through the course and swing and jump. In Rock Climbing we play games on the wall and climb up the walls.
Do we need to help:
– Yes your price will depend on your helpers, our staff will run the program, all we ask is a hand coordinating the youth, getting harness on and off and belaying (we will teach you how to belay).
Located on Kessels Road behind Nick Scali.
The driveway to the left of AMF Bowling.